StatCounter

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Squandering the Gospel

President Kennedy famously said, "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country". You might say the same thing about our relationship with God. Is it based on "what's in it for me", or is it based in service? CLICK HERE or on the title to hear our worship service for February 15, 2009.

Oh...and I've now reached the age where I can't find the word I want in TWO languages. The Hebrew for "man of God" which escaped me was "ish elo'him"...not that it matters...but still...

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment