StatCounter

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Birds and the Bees

The best laid plans of men and angels....This week's sermon, from Exodus 17:1-7 and Matthew 21:23-32 is titled "The Birds and the Bees". It was a hard sermon to prepare. I actually wrote the entire thing twice. Right up to church time, I was altering it. In fact, I ad libbed part, and changed the written sermon AFTER church. The one thing I didn't do was to push the "record" button.

When I saw what I had done, I comforted myself by noting that this is fourth Sunday, and on fourth Sunday, I have the service at King's Daughters' and Sons' Home. "I'll record it then", I comforted myself.

Nuff' said...I didn't do it then, either, so this week's sermon is only available (for now) in written form, HERE.

UPDATE: If you can put up with audio recorded in my man cave, with the A/C going in the background, It's now available by clicking HERE.

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment