StatCounter

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Us and Them

Every time my faith wavers, this church astonishes me. Many emails and phone calls were made last night because of the snow, and because we had Boy Scout Sunday, Communion AND Super Bowl Sunday scheduled. The attendance predictions were pretty pessimistic.

Full house. Go figger! I am so blessed.

While I get over my celebration of the remarkable people I have come to so love, why don't you take a minute to join them in our debate over immigration reform by clicking HERE for audio or HERE for text?


Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment