StatCounter

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Boots on the Ground

I speak to an awful lot of folks who instruct me that we live in a random world, a world without purpose or direction. Stuff happens as the bumper sticker says. Frankly, I have a problem with that. I can't embrace it. I'm convinced that we live in a purposeful world, a world of intentionality. Come see what I mean by joining the Congregation of Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky for this week's sermon on the burning bush by clicking HERE for audio or HERE for text and answer for yourself this burning question: how long would you have to look at a burning bush before you noticed that it was not being consumed?

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment