StatCounter

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Entertaining Angels

Donald Sterling stepped in pretty deep goo this week. It made me think of just how dangerous the idea of a punitive God taking notes "up there" is, and how differently the world would appear were we to confess that God makes his residence here; He walks with me and He talks with me and He tells me I am His own. Join the congregation of Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Ky. for this week's sermon, Entertaining Angels, by clicking HERE for audio or HERE for text.

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment