StatCounter

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Content Without Context

Last Sunday, we had no audio because I forgot to push the button. Trying to make a joke, I said it was because the congregation didn't remind me to do it. I love these people more than I can say. This morning, as I began the sermon, signs reading "Push the button!" appeared all over the sanctuary.

Join the congregation of Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Ky. for this week's sermon, Content Without Context by clicking HERE for audio or HERE for text.

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment