StatCounter

Sunday, July 2, 2017

$15.95


When I returned from my vacation in Pennsylvania, Kathy fixed me with a steely glare and gave me my instructions for this sermon. “It’s Fourth of July. Do NOT preach anything political.”

“What CAN I preach about, then?” I asked, whimpering a little. She can be a little intimidating. 

“Sin”, she said. “You’re agin it.” 

Tune in and see how THAT turned out, and how I tried (badly) to fill in for the music department, who were away for the holiday. (shudder)

Join the congregation of Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Ky. for this week's sermon, $15.95 by clicking HERE for audio or HERE for text.

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment