StatCounter

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Green Bananas

Of all the things I never anticipated would happen to me, this makes the short list! I baptized my granddaughter, Vivie, today! We had a church full of friends and family. Kathy made an astonishing reception afterwards. The church, with the kindest of assistance from the Joneses, planted a tree to commemorate the event, and I even managed to play a little autoharp for the occasion. It was a day I shall never forget. Join the congregation of Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Ky. for this week's sermon, "Green Bananas" by clicking HERE for audio or HERE for text.

Community Presbyterian Church of Bellefonte, Kentucky, was built on the casting floor of a 19th Century iron blast furnace. We use "The Casting Floor" as an image for the power of the Spirit to form us. Visit us at http://communitypresbyterian.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment